On Thursday I went skiing with Tony, and man was that tiring! The first lap we skied with Al and he is such a liar! He said he'd only ski with us if I promised to go slow, and then he goes at a crazy fast pace! That first lap was just terrible! He only skied that one lap with us, because after that he reached his goal for the day of 2 1/2 hours.I can't wait for the day that I'm able ski at that speed for that long. After he left Tony and I did about 15k. For the most part we just skied, though we stopped a couple of times to work on my technique or discuss ways to be a more efficient skier. I enjoyed it, I like it when I get one on one time with one of the coaches. It gives me a chance to improve upon my skiing, and who wouldn't want to become a better skier if given the chance? The best part is that I hadn't used my inhaler and i was feeling great! Boo-yeah! I love skiing!
Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30 because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...
Comments
Post a Comment