Skip to main content

BSU Meet Two

Well yesterdays meet was pretty interesting. For starters there were 29 schools crammed into one small building. That was horrible, it got very hot and very crowded fast. The best part was that my friend Maggie was there! Which also means that Colton was there. That was so awkward. Just an FYI this post is about the social aspects that went on during the meet and not so much the actual meet stuff.

I'll start with Colton because the rest of it is just weird ... Anyways, Colton was there. I tried to avoid him as best as I could but due to the fact that he long jumps, or maybe it was triple jump I wasn't really paying attention, and that our camp was right next to the pits I saw a lot of him. Also I hung out at Maggie's team's camp and he's on her team. Turns out she doesn't have that high of an opinion of him either. It was really creepy because he kept looking at me, like every chance he got! Then he comes up tp me and accuses me of stalking him! Maggie and I were like "Uh, what?". I told Bailey he was there and she started freaking out because if Max saw him, he'd beat the crap out of Colton. Not that that'd be a bad thing per say... He's such an idiot. Get this: Maggie and I were waiting for her team since they were leaving after the 4x2 when Colton comes up to me and is all like "Hey, it was good to see you today." Which he followed with what I think was supposed to pass as a flirtatious smile and laugh but that really made him look like an idiot. I said something along the lines of,"Yes, because I saw you so much today, and the only time you talked to me was to accuse me of stalking you." The first part was quite heavy with sarcasm, the second part was just more of whatever. He said, "Uh, what? I have no idea what you're talking about." and slowly slunk away while Maggie and I laughed at him. Then he wound up following us out, walking right on top of me. Ugh.

Bailey and Max were laying on their backs using a sports bag as a pillow, looking at Ifunny or funny Facebook pictures and I laid down with them for a bit (Maggie had left) to look at them too. Well after awhile I got bored and got up to leave, but as soon as I tried to walk away Bay pulled me down and told me that I couldn't go I was keeping her warm. Well I did the only thing I could, I laid back down and threw one leg over her body trying to creep her out so that I could leave. It didn't work, we wound up like that for at least an hour. We were in a busy place, so people were almost constantly walking by, and when they would they'd stare. At this point in the day we were used to the stares, we'd been being weird all day and had gotten a lot of look

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Fun?

I was invited to go to a party. By a senior. BOO-YA!! So Jake and I went. We all mat at the basketball game Side note: We won, after going into overtime and almost a second overtime! The boys  are now going on to either section finals or section quarters.  Then we all went bowling, which hurt my ankle, so that now this morning it's all in a fit. We bowled until 11pm and then went back to Sidney's house were Spencer asked Marly to prom! Aww. There was a huge banner and everything! Once things called down everyone  headed in for food, well Jake, Kali and I already had. Hehehee. How does Cathy manage to make everything taste so good? We played Dance Dance Revolution 4, messed with each other and ate food. Jake and I should never play Dance Dance. We're not the best and look awkward. The entire time I missed my "group", my close friends, the one's who know me, who I actually hang out with. I normally don't hang out with the people who were there, some of them ...