Skip to main content

My dancing doesn't just sterilize guys...

Before school my friends and I meet in the cafeteria, where we can hang out for at least  five minutes before we each head off to our separate classes. Well it being morning no one was really awake or or too happy and I'm pretty sure most of the people in the cafeteria were barely alive. As I was waiting for my friends to get I was eating cereal and listening to music. When they showed up I continued to listen but then I started singing random parts of songs. The best one was probably when I started singing You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute at the top my lungs. The only thing Bailey says is "I don't know any of these songs! I can't sing with you!" I love Bay, she's one of my best friends. Well I decided to shake things up. I unplugged my ear buds  put my on my big headphones and turned the volume all the way up. Oh ya, it's dance time. I started dancing and jumping around the cafeteria, while loudly singing along with the music. Side note: I was listening to Architects by Rise Against. Towards the end of the song I'm headed back to our table and I do this jump and turn thing. Being me this is what happened: I landed wrong on my food and rolled. I just pop, locked, and dropped my ankle. Of course Max video taped it. At the time I didn't want to see it though now I do, because he told be that my ankle was at a 90 degree angle. I hobbled back to the table, and after a couple minutes of having everyone asking me if I was okay things took a turn for the wrong. I started feeling like I was about to throw up, I got really hot and sweaty, there was this whistling in my ears, I got dizzy and to top it off everything started going black. I that point I decided that I should probably lay down. So I spent the morning dealing with that. I don't know why I had that little episode, or why it hurt so bad. It sucked! People saw me with tears within my eyes, and pain on my face! They saw me being wheeled around in a wheel chair and laying on the floor in the door way. Side note: We were waiting for my mom when the fourth "spell" happened and I decided I'd lay down on the floor. Until the lady subbing fr the nurse made me get up even though I was still all icky. She wasn't a very good nurse. SHE DIDN"T EVEN LOOK AT MY ANKLE OR ASK WHY I WAS ON THE GROUND! For some reason the part that I found the most embarrassing was when Abe Margo and Niko Falero came in. Niko was staying with Abe while he was in America, and since Abe has senior one they didn't come in until towards the end of first hour. When they get to school there I am; in a wheelchair, red eyes, pain on the face, the whole works. Abe looked mortified, and Niko looked confused. They both had a look of pity on their faces. That was the worst. Well, there was also going around school on crutches, AGAIN!, and having to explain to everyone that I hurt myself dancing. I am such a loser.
My friend was video taping me and another friend took a screen shot of the video. The next instant it's at a 90 degree angle...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Tell me I can't

Two years ago I set an impossible goal, and while I didn't make it last year, I made it to state this year. I'm not exaggerating when I say no one thought I would ever come this far, but I set a goal and I worked hard for it. I know that to some, maybe even all, of you it doesn't seem like much. Here I am going on about making it to state and how hard it was and how rewarding it has been, when the Olympics are going on. I'm actually watching the men's slalom as I write this! But to me this is a big deal. This is my fifth year skiing, and it's been a long a road. My coaches love to remind me of how terrible I was when I first started! I mean they really have a good laugh at my expense (not that I care much, it was pretty funny). So to have come this far in what seems to me like a relatively short time, it's amazing. The reason why I'm rambling on about this is because I want to set another goal. Actually a couple of goals. What I learned is that if you...