So Jake is in New York on his band trip and even though I haven't seen him since the second I miss him so much right now. I just want him to come home and cuddle. Man I love a good cuddle, and he makes me feel secure, and warm and happy and loved. The worst part is that I leave for Hawaii on the second which is three days after he gets back. It may not sound like a bad thing, but when you add in that i have to do all the work that I'll be missing, pack, and go to track practice/a few last minute band practices. He'll have to unpack and catch up on whatever work he missed and what not. When you factor those things in you can see that if we do see each other in those three days, it probably wont be for long. I'm not trying to be a Debby downer, but ya... For however long it is though, I'm going to cuddle him to death. Maybe sneak a few kisses in there. Now I have cuddling on the brain. Well I'm gonna go cuddle up next to my cat instead!
So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in t-shirt so I kept it on. We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...
Comments
Post a Comment