Skip to main content

Mother's Day

So today is Mother's Day, but my mom just went back to work. (She's been on medical leave because of a stress fracture in her leg. She couldn't wait to get back to work and so on Thursday when she got the go ahead, she got herself scheduled for 12 hour days all weekend. It's like she was never here again.) So instead if the usual breakfast in bed, which she winds up throwing a fit about anyways, I've cleaned the house.

That doesn't sound like much, but the boys are such pigs that the house is always nasty. My mom is like OCD, and can't stand it. So coming home to a clean house will be much appreciated. If it stays clean that is. Not even 5 minutes after I finished cleaning the living room/dining room area it was somewhat messy. Squirt had dumped out the entire sock bag all over the living room, there were a pair of dirty shoes on the arm of the couch belonging to my 21 yr old brother Josh who should know better by now and a jacket on the ground. Normally I wouldn't care, but I had just spent an hour cleaning and what mom to see it clean. Plus there are a lot of socks in that sock bag. Why can't he do what a normal human being would do and reach into the bag and dig around?

Well now I'm done cleaning and have like 4 hours before my mom gets home. I have no idea what to do. I'd work out, but we have a big meet Tuesday and my knees still hurt a bit. Maybe I'll just  go eat and study Spanish. Let's face it, I could use all the help I can get in that class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Fun?

I was invited to go to a party. By a senior. BOO-YA!! So Jake and I went. We all mat at the basketball game Side note: We won, after going into overtime and almost a second overtime! The boys  are now going on to either section finals or section quarters.  Then we all went bowling, which hurt my ankle, so that now this morning it's all in a fit. We bowled until 11pm and then went back to Sidney's house were Spencer asked Marly to prom! Aww. There was a huge banner and everything! Once things called down everyone  headed in for food, well Jake, Kali and I already had. Hehehee. How does Cathy manage to make everything taste so good? We played Dance Dance Revolution 4, messed with each other and ate food. Jake and I should never play Dance Dance. We're not the best and look awkward. The entire time I missed my "group", my close friends, the one's who know me, who I actually hang out with. I normally don't hang out with the people who were there, some of them ...