Skip to main content

Air soft wars, "semi famous people" and generousity

Okay, the title is a lie. There's only one air soft war that's being talked about in this blog. I'm sorry for the deceit :'(

Today a bunch of us went to my friend Jacob L.'s house for an airsoft war. This is pretty amazing because non of us even knew where he lived, he suggested it, and he rarely joins us for get togethers. We were all pretty excited to go! We spent the first hour just messing around with the guns and laughing at Sara because she literally knew nothing about how to use them. Then his dad said there was food, and I was really hungry from track practice, so I look at Autumn and she looks at me. We both put down our guns and got food. It was kinda awkward because we don't know Jake's family and we kinda just walked in without him. 

  • The air soft war was like all airsoft wars. Everyone running around trying to not to get shot while trying to shoot someone else. Somethings that were different were:
  • Jacob wound up on the roof at one point and I assume trying to snipe people with a pistol seeing how he didn't have either of the two rifles.
  • I was hit IN the mouth. Ricocheted off my tooth and everything.
  • Calvin got hit in the face with the CO2 pistol by Autumn, who happens to be his girlfriend. There was some blood
  • I slid into the ditch
  • The German exchange student is totally boss at airsoft wars
  • Jake is very sneaky!!
Then afterwards we all just hung out for a couple hours, before heading home. It was a good day!

"semi famous people"

The Jacob Fannin house concert was cancled, but I've still been talking to Jacob, you know asking questions and what-not. I'm kind of a question asker, and frequently learn total strangers' life stories! :) I told Jacob L. that I was talking to Jacob Fannin again and this is part of the conversation that then transpired:
Jacob L.
awesome weird



I don't really talk to a lot of famous or  semi-famous people. Just 2 or 3 maybe 4. I don't know, it just kinda happens!!


Generousity, This past year I have come to realize how kind and generous people in my life are. I mean they should be recognized or something. Not just for the things they do for me, but what they do for the community, for the ways they enrich the lives of others around them. That's what the world needs, more people like them. Thank you for everything you have done, you help make the would a better place one person at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Fun?

I was invited to go to a party. By a senior. BOO-YA!! So Jake and I went. We all mat at the basketball game Side note: We won, after going into overtime and almost a second overtime! The boys  are now going on to either section finals or section quarters.  Then we all went bowling, which hurt my ankle, so that now this morning it's all in a fit. We bowled until 11pm and then went back to Sidney's house were Spencer asked Marly to prom! Aww. There was a huge banner and everything! Once things called down everyone  headed in for food, well Jake, Kali and I already had. Hehehee. How does Cathy manage to make everything taste so good? We played Dance Dance Revolution 4, messed with each other and ate food. Jake and I should never play Dance Dance. We're not the best and look awkward. The entire time I missed my "group", my close friends, the one's who know me, who I actually hang out with. I normally don't hang out with the people who were there, some of them ...