Skip to main content

MAX IS BACK!!!

I know I'm suppose to be catching y'all up on what's been going down and stuff, but this takes precedence. So Max got in Wednesday night, and last night we all got together. And by "we all" I really mean Autumn, Max, Sara, Johannah and myself. The plan was that we'd meet at DQ after I got off work at 7. Well since I don't have a car, or a license, I was going to get a ride with Autumn. Well they decided to surprise me at work.  The got MkayKay in on it too. She asked if I would put a cart in the back room for her, but she was acting really weird about it. She was being uber pushy about me bringing it back there, and I called her out on it and she just kept pushing it, so I finally went to put it away.Well I'm coming out of the back room and I see Autumn, Sara and Max running behind my counter. It was so funny, and I was really happy to finally get to see Max in person! I mean it's been 10 months since he left!!
New outfit?

So we all went to DQ and met up with Johannah. It was so fun, we all just sat around eating ice cream/blizzards/chicken strips/french fries/stuff and shooting the bull. Haven't laughed that much in a long time!! Or hung out with friends for that matter. Sometimes it really sucks being in sports and college and stuff. You don't really have much time to do things with the people who've known for years, but I guess that's just how it goes!

If you close your eyes you can see my invisible six pack

We caught Max up on some of the things that have been happening since he left, not everything but whenever something came up that he wasn't sure about or wasn't there for, we would fill him in on it. It was really hard to tell him though because we were all laughing so much as we did. Like when we tried to explain what we meant when I said "fries and cream" took awhile. Cause we had to explain what happened and tried to re-enact Benat's accent when he was like "Fries and cream?!?" and his face and all this stuff and it just wouldn't work.

Forever Ballerina

After DQ we went to Target, just like old times. Seriously that's all we used to do. We'd go to DQ, Target, Applebee's, Wal-Mart and Sara's house. I think we were just trying to act like nothing had changed, that everything and everyone hasn't changed these past couple months. In reality it all has. DQ redecorated and looks completely different. Autumn and Sara are now really close. Bailey has been body snatched by a boy. Some have left us. Max is taller. I'm so different. But it was nice to pretend. To act like we're still the same and that nothing has changed.

It's a good thing I don't normally wear skirts

While we were at Target we tried to get Max to try on the outfit that I've been modeling for you. He refused and so I decided to just try it on because it looked so goofy. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe a little too much pattern for my taste and I can't really pull off skirts with these legs, but it wasn't too bad. I tried it on with a couple of different pairs of shorts and yeah, maybe I'll buy it. Actually no. It was $18 a piece, and I'd probably never wear it. Mostly just because it was $18 a piece. How can they charge so much for so little? It's almost as bad as those $15 a piece bikinis.

Just casually posing with some men's underwear


Okay, well I'm going to go to Max's and decorate Easter eggs! Thanks for reading and have a good Easter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSU Meet Two

Well yesterdays meet was pretty interesting. For starters there were 29 schools crammed into one small building. That was horrible, it got very hot and very crowded fast. The best part was that my friend Maggie was there! Which also means that Colton was there. That was so awkward. Just an FYI this post is about the social aspects that went on during the meet and not so much the actual meet stuff. I'll start with Colton because the rest of it is just weird ... Anyways, Colton was there. I tried to avoid him as best as I could but due to the fact that he long jumps, or maybe it was triple jump I wasn't really paying attention, and that our camp was right next to the pits I saw a lot of him. Also I hung out at Maggie's team's camp and he's on her team. Turns out she doesn't have that high of an opinion of him either. It was really creepy because he kept looking at me, like every chance he got! Then he comes up tp me and accuses me of stalking him! Maggie and I w

JNQ at Mt. Itasca

Yes, I did another JNQ race, and this time it was at home. The day before the race I had a high school one. It was our first (and only) pursuit of the season and man was it a sad one. Most of the time either couldn't make it or was sick. Maggie showed up and wound up just going home. The two of us went out to do a warm up/see the course ski and after the first hill she was dying. That weekend she had an uber high fever and was just sick. I went and did the first race and just had to puke the entire time. Afterwards I did wind up puking a couple of times, and decided that I just shouldn't do the second race. Even though I was sick Friday I still decided to race on Saturday.I did the women's 5k and think I did decently. It was a tough course, well mostly it was just a tough beginning. This is what we did; the right horseshoe into the swamp loop, up the switch back climbed all the way up the way, did a loop up top, went down part of bunny hill connected to the service road,

First distance run in awhile...

KJ was gone today because of the Elite meet, and so he left us with a workout and put Amber in charge. Amber is a student at the college studying to become a physical educator  She's almost, but not quite, an assistant sprinting coach.  Some pictures from the Elite meet. Courtesy of KJ: The workout was just 4 laps with 100 yrd sprints on the straightaways, 10 100s with 40 second rests between. The weight room was locked and since Amber isn't an official coach she doesn't have a key and we couldn't workout. I don't think anyone was sad. That was the earliest the girls sprint team has ever finished. Usually we're the last ones there, because KJ just talks and talks. I decided that since I haven't really been training for the half-marathon well at all since track started that I should probably go for a run. Start gathering some miles up. WORST IDEA EVER, actually that's a lie. I've had worst ones. Like working out with Nick. I