Skip to main content

MAX IS BACK!!!

I know I'm suppose to be catching y'all up on what's been going down and stuff, but this takes precedence. So Max got in Wednesday night, and last night we all got together. And by "we all" I really mean Autumn, Max, Sara, Johannah and myself. The plan was that we'd meet at DQ after I got off work at 7. Well since I don't have a car, or a license, I was going to get a ride with Autumn. Well they decided to surprise me at work.  The got MkayKay in on it too. She asked if I would put a cart in the back room for her, but she was acting really weird about it. She was being uber pushy about me bringing it back there, and I called her out on it and she just kept pushing it, so I finally went to put it away.Well I'm coming out of the back room and I see Autumn, Sara and Max running behind my counter. It was so funny, and I was really happy to finally get to see Max in person! I mean it's been 10 months since he left!!
New outfit?

So we all went to DQ and met up with Johannah. It was so fun, we all just sat around eating ice cream/blizzards/chicken strips/french fries/stuff and shooting the bull. Haven't laughed that much in a long time!! Or hung out with friends for that matter. Sometimes it really sucks being in sports and college and stuff. You don't really have much time to do things with the people who've known for years, but I guess that's just how it goes!

If you close your eyes you can see my invisible six pack

We caught Max up on some of the things that have been happening since he left, not everything but whenever something came up that he wasn't sure about or wasn't there for, we would fill him in on it. It was really hard to tell him though because we were all laughing so much as we did. Like when we tried to explain what we meant when I said "fries and cream" took awhile. Cause we had to explain what happened and tried to re-enact Benat's accent when he was like "Fries and cream?!?" and his face and all this stuff and it just wouldn't work.

Forever Ballerina

After DQ we went to Target, just like old times. Seriously that's all we used to do. We'd go to DQ, Target, Applebee's, Wal-Mart and Sara's house. I think we were just trying to act like nothing had changed, that everything and everyone hasn't changed these past couple months. In reality it all has. DQ redecorated and looks completely different. Autumn and Sara are now really close. Bailey has been body snatched by a boy. Some have left us. Max is taller. I'm so different. But it was nice to pretend. To act like we're still the same and that nothing has changed.

It's a good thing I don't normally wear skirts

While we were at Target we tried to get Max to try on the outfit that I've been modeling for you. He refused and so I decided to just try it on because it looked so goofy. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe a little too much pattern for my taste and I can't really pull off skirts with these legs, but it wasn't too bad. I tried it on with a couple of different pairs of shorts and yeah, maybe I'll buy it. Actually no. It was $18 a piece, and I'd probably never wear it. Mostly just because it was $18 a piece. How can they charge so much for so little? It's almost as bad as those $15 a piece bikinis.

Just casually posing with some men's underwear


Okay, well I'm going to go to Max's and decorate Easter eggs! Thanks for reading and have a good Easter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Does 2 hours count as an OD run?

Well if it does then I just did my first OD run. Btw, OD stands for Over Distance. I ran a total of 15.6 miles in 2hours 1minute and 8seconds. burned 1,467 calories, and managed not to hurt myself. Here's how it went: I started out from my house and ran along the lake to the fair grounds where I could enter the Mesabi Trail. Then I just ran along the trail for awhile in the cold, while it snowed, and was really windy. Then I decided I'd run along this branching of trail and  go to Deer River, it's only an additional 22miles I quickly lost the trail when it came out on a road and just turned around. From there I waved hi to a fisherman and his family and resumed running on the Mesabi Trail. Then I decided to follow another branch off to Gunn Park and from there run to my friend Max's. I was almost there when I realized  I was still only an hour in. So I did what anyone would do... I started running along random trails through the woods. I did come along a collapsed...