Skip to main content

Upward Bound 2013-Part ICC

This is going to be short because there's just way too much to put down, and most of it will bore you.

So a kid fell for me and I had to turn him down. I just didnt like him like that. At first I thought I did, but it turns out I didn't. All summer I had been hoping he'd make a move, and then he finally did I realized it wasn't what, or better yet who, I wanted. There's  someone else. I can't stop thinking about him. I'll talk about him later in another post. Anyways, back to Aaron. We're friends still, the whole I-like-you-let's-date thing just slowly died. It died so slowly, neither of us realized it, but I'm glad it happened. No offense but we wouldn't have lasted. It's sounds rude, but we're completely different and whatnot. Oh. man that sounds completely flippant. Well what's said is said.

I beat a boy up. That boy would also happen to be Aaron. He and a couple of other guys were wrestling on the mats in the gym and I wanted to join in. They wouldn't let me though because I'm "a girl and would get hurt". Grr. So I started just knocking them down. Over and over I"d send them crashing down until finally one agreed. What a fight it was. At first he went easy, but soon he went at it. We flipped, knocked, pinned, tackled, and everything else. I had him in a headlock on the mat, but after what seemed like forever he managed to free himself and tackled me onto my back. No sooner had my back hit the mat than did I somehow managed to flip him over my head and land on top again. The fight was over. I walked away with a bloody lip and he walked away with slightly bruised genitalia.

Colt. No offense to him but this year he creeps me out. It's just the things he says, and the things he says. He's just way too sexual. I mean really. He's a freaking sexual predator. He has (well had) a girlfriend and would still sit and check other girls out, feel them up, and talk about what he'd like to "do" with them. He's also a complete idiot. I mean come on man, you're in a college prep program. Grow a brain that's not in your pants. I just can't stand that boy anymore.

Well I don't really know what else to talk about. I though I'd just write everything down, but just no. I don't want to do that. I can't do that. For many reasons, one of which is it's just not worth it. Not that you're not worth it, just that I don't know what to write about. How to write about it. So instead here's some pictures I guess.

 we visited a zoo
KANGAROO!!







This deer loved me! And hated Aaron

Bow down to me, my loyal minions!!

I had to say goodbye at this point


Tyson. In red high heels. He could really strut in them.

Aaron fell asleep on one of the bus trips


Lol. A sign in the engineering building.

Conjoined strawberry twins!

Three of my roommates.

That last picture reminds me; on the last day we all joined our mattresses together and created Bedgaea! The RAs came in for bed check and were just like "Uhh..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Does 2 hours count as an OD run?

Well if it does then I just did my first OD run. Btw, OD stands for Over Distance. I ran a total of 15.6 miles in 2hours 1minute and 8seconds. burned 1,467 calories, and managed not to hurt myself. Here's how it went: I started out from my house and ran along the lake to the fair grounds where I could enter the Mesabi Trail. Then I just ran along the trail for awhile in the cold, while it snowed, and was really windy. Then I decided I'd run along this branching of trail and  go to Deer River, it's only an additional 22miles I quickly lost the trail when it came out on a road and just turned around. From there I waved hi to a fisherman and his family and resumed running on the Mesabi Trail. Then I decided to follow another branch off to Gunn Park and from there run to my friend Max's. I was almost there when I realized  I was still only an hour in. So I did what anyone would do... I started running along random trails through the woods. I did come along a collapsed...