Skip to main content

Breakups

Well this is a sad a post. I'm sorry for that, feel free to just skip this one. Go on, move on to another happier one. It's okay with me. Just get out of here. Go find a love story.

We might as well start with Autumn and Calvin. They dated for over a year and were the first one's in our group to actually date. They made a cute couple with their every Saturday dates, and nicknames, and whatnot. We all thought they'd be the next DAndy (Dan and Andie, a couple from our school who started dating in 8th grade and are still together going into their second year of college. And yes, they go to the same college), but apparently not. Calvin started being a real jerk, and Autumn wasn't putting up with that. The rest is history.

Then there was the double whammy of Bailey and Max, and Jake and I. Both in one day...ya... It wasn't planned, and neither knew about the other until later. The weirdest part is that both happened at the same time. The day started out with me at Max's house doing "slave work" (according to Max) for his "mom". Then I hung out with Max for awhile, and decided I was finally going to go talk to Jake (something we'd been planning on doing but he kept bailing out last minute). So Jake and I talked and mutually decided to break it off. Seriously, there has never been a more mutual break up than ours. I mean it was just wow. I was texting Max and found out him and Bay broke up. We all knew it was going to happen soon enough. Not to be rude or anything, it's just  that he's an exchange student. From Germany. Who wouldn't be able to come back for over a year. Maybe two. To make matters worse the entire week before the breakup Bay was into the guy Wyatt., and now they're not dating but doing dating people stuff. It's...ya... Nothing like being caught between two friends who once dated, but more on that in another post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Tell me I can't

Two years ago I set an impossible goal, and while I didn't make it last year, I made it to state this year. I'm not exaggerating when I say no one thought I would ever come this far, but I set a goal and I worked hard for it. I know that to some, maybe even all, of you it doesn't seem like much. Here I am going on about making it to state and how hard it was and how rewarding it has been, when the Olympics are going on. I'm actually watching the men's slalom as I write this! But to me this is a big deal. This is my fifth year skiing, and it's been a long a road. My coaches love to remind me of how terrible I was when I first started! I mean they really have a good laugh at my expense (not that I care much, it was pretty funny). So to have come this far in what seems to me like a relatively short time, it's amazing. The reason why I'm rambling on about this is because I want to set another goal. Actually a couple of goals. What I learned is that if you...