Skip to main content

70's Porn Star

OMG! What is with the Jirka (the 70's porn star) (he's not actually a porn star that's just what Savanna called him one day at practice because he looked like one I guess though how she knows what 70 porn stars look like beats me)!
First of all why does he wear a spandex outfit to practice everyday. I mean ya he looks good in it, cause he's maybe kinda C-U-T-E hot, but still its kinda weird.
When we go to meets we all change together on the bus, and one day he walks up to this girl feels her leg and says "Mmmm. Nice". Creepy.
Another day at practice the girls are changing and he pops into the room and does a creepy laugh then just walks away. He did that like 3 times. He also stuck his butt into the room. That was just weird.
Then there was that snowball fight he started that I told you about before.
At practice we took pictures today and all the girls wore spandex pants and no other layers on our legs so of course I had to sit on the ground one down from Jirka and it took forever and my butt went numb and a cold butt plus an icy ground makes for painful skiing. So after pictures he jumps up with this shriek like thing and starts jumping around.  And since it was icy the other girls just kinda stood around and the guys went up the left horse shoe and were going down in the tracks on their knees and stuff and me and my friend Jed were actually skiing the whole horse shoe (well I was double pulling) and then just going down normally (well Jed did for awhile he later joined the guys), and the guys were blocking the way down so I yelled at them, they moved and I said thanks on the way down. So later I'm just standing on the path (or whatever you call it) out of the way and Jirka and Brad are standing a little ways away. So they turn around to go the other way and have to pass me to go there and Jirka skis right at me and right before he hits me he turns and rubs up against me and says "I'm sorry". Though you could so tell he wasn't. He also did a backflip later and stumbled on the landing and fell into the snow with another yelp and dance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blame it on the warm weather

So on Thursday my friend Holly brought her project for art to ski practise (its a paer mache barbie) and put it by one of the walls because even though seasons just about over we're still decorating the girls side..So yesterday(which was fri) Im 30 min. late for practice (moms) and everyone else is out skiing and i walk into the room and the barbie's moved and scared the sh!t out of me. By the time I get back people are already coming back to the stadium to do sprints so I go do a quick warm up and stuff. I come back and everyone is in spandex and t-shirts. Well the spandex isnt surprising we girls do that all the time but the t shirts wow. I would've taken my jacket off but I ski in  t-shirt so I kept it on.  We splitt in to two teams and start. For those who dontt know what a sprint realy is it's basically a 100-200 yard dash in relay form on skis. It was really fun and one of the times we were in the lead Jirka (j=y) did this weird jumping thing where he just like...

UB Saturday

Today there was Upward Bound. We had TRiO day, which means that we visited BSU and took some sessions about college or preparing for college or careers, and partook in a college fair. This is how my day started. I woke up at 7:30  because Jake texted me good morning. The bus leaves the college at 8, I leave two miles away, my mom's at work and I'm still in my clothes from the day before with messy hair and craving a shower. 5 minutes later Jake is at my door. How'd I get ready in less than 5 minutes? I changed shirts, tossed a hoody over it, put my hair in a bun, and brushed my teeth at I found socks and packed  I wound up leaving a bunch of stuff at home, but I had my ipod which is all that really mattered. Bailey was there and so we sat together. She got to meet Colton and he complimented her on being chesty. I told him that I was the only one allowed to compliment her chest and Tim reprimanded him. Kinda. The guest speaker was funny and I liked the way he tie...

Tell me I can't

Two years ago I set an impossible goal, and while I didn't make it last year, I made it to state this year. I'm not exaggerating when I say no one thought I would ever come this far, but I set a goal and I worked hard for it. I know that to some, maybe even all, of you it doesn't seem like much. Here I am going on about making it to state and how hard it was and how rewarding it has been, when the Olympics are going on. I'm actually watching the men's slalom as I write this! But to me this is a big deal. This is my fifth year skiing, and it's been a long a road. My coaches love to remind me of how terrible I was when I first started! I mean they really have a good laugh at my expense (not that I care much, it was pretty funny). So to have come this far in what seems to me like a relatively short time, it's amazing. The reason why I'm rambling on about this is because I want to set another goal. Actually a couple of goals. What I learned is that if you...